Wow! I’m turning 23 this year!!!
Don’t know what else I can say other than wishing that my long wishlist to become true…
Hopefully I can do well in my studies, I just can’t wait to work on my first project…
To be an architect is definitely my biggest goal right now…
Let’s party, y’all! It’s my birthday!
Well, how do I put this…
First of all, I really think that my blog needs a makeover! The last post dated almost two years ago and everything just don’t fit me anymore…
Frankly, I’m a busy person but I do still write my journal… It’s just that I haven’t post them here…
Anyway, I’m setting up new accounts i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and maybe YouTube so I’ll update this blog probably next week…
Looking at my MacBook, iPod Classic 120 GB, and iPhone 3GS…
I was thinking to buy the latest version of them but since they’re still working properly (except my 3rd Generation iPod Touch – the screen was broken), I think I’m going to wait until next year…
Or maybe I’ll just get myself the white iPad 2 and the latest iMac… But then the iMac won’t do as I still have 2 years to live in the campus…
What should I do?
I’m not gonna spend money just on bags, shoes, dresses, and etc. on my birthday…
At the corner of a street, there was a coffee shop located just a few meters away from the road. The shop has two levels with three spaces for customers. At downstairs level, there are the kitchen area, chest-level counter for the barista that emerged with the cashier table, spaces for the customers, bakery corner and a small corner was loosely closed with an open shelf for customers that need a little bit of privacy.
At the outside of the shop, the ground covered with cement and on top of it is the wooden floor. Few tables with chairs were placed and this gives the customers more open space and they can enjoy the view of a mini garden just outside the low fences.
In front of the shop entrance, there was a brown board placed on its holder and today’s special, ‘Caramel Macchiato with Tiramisu cake’ was written using colored chalks on it. An average sized signboard hung above the glass door and ‘Ivory and Brown Coffee’ was carved on it.
A girl in her early twenties was sitting at a corner of the shop. Her long wavy hair was tied neatly at the low side of her head but few strands of her hair was left loose at the right side of her face. She was wearing a dark brown blouse with undulating fabrics in beige circulating around the neck. Her flaring ivory skirt was cut little above her knees and an addition of a long black ribbon tied nicely around her waist made her appearance to be more feminine. Diamond-like shards was sparkling from her black high heels and for a girl with average height like her, she did looked taller than usual.
Her makeup seemed natural and the smell of her favourite perfume, Nina Ricci’s Le Paradis softened her classic style and made her looks more sophisticated. A long ivory coat was placed on a chair in front of her and a student ID was clipped on one side of the chest pocket. ‘Fariesha Shahiezza Ahmad Ariffin, Faculty of Architecture and Environmental Design, Department of Architecture’ was printed on the lower part of the card with a photo of her smiling face at the upper part of it. She placed her A3-sized file holder under the table with her large handbag on the chair next to her. She opened the iCal on her iPhone to check the schedule for the day.
A waiter came to her table to take her order. He took out his small brownish notebook from his dark brown waist-apron and a pen that clipped on his ivory shirt. While listening, he nodded his head few times and jotted something down. After he repeated the orders, he went back to the counter and said something to the barista and quickly went to the kitchen after that.
The girl is Fariesha Shahiezza, better known with her nickname, Shasha among her friends was looking outside the window and she saw few people walking outside the coffee shop heading towards places that probably she might not know even after living in the city for almost two years now. Her thoughts were concentrated on one particular subject. Graphic Communication. She took the introduction of the subject while completing her foundation and there’ll be a continuation of that subject in the degree level.
After a while, she opened her MacBook and starting to brainstorm for the upcoming projects. Nothing came up. She closed the notebook and took out her sketchbook and a mechanical pencil and placed them on her left side. Again the waiter came and placed her drinks and a complementary muffin on the table and left after that.
It was still quite early in the morning and only few customers was seen around the cafe. Mostly just went to the counter, packed some drinks with sandwiches and left after that. Debussy’s Clair de Lune was played softly through a speaker that was placed at one of the corner of the shop’s ceiling.
Shasha was sketching and writing something as she sipped her favourite caramel cream frappucino in between them. She’s not really a coffee person but one shot of espresso every morning is a must especially on weekdays morning like this.
Suddenly, the door was opened and a guy came through it. The morning breeze swift through the window and brought his smell of perfume. Shasha’s concentration on her sketchbook was lost when the wind hit her on her face. She was stunned for a moment and quickly looked up and turned her head towards the male figure who was now standing at the counter.
He was wearing a dark violet shirt with a long black pants. Though it’s still in the morning, he rolled his long sleeves right up to his elbow and gives out more relaxing looks. His Nike backpack fits his body nicely and a water bottle of the same brand was slipped at one side of the bag.
She didn’t recognize the figure from his back so she quickly turned her head back to her sketchbook and picked up her pencil. She assumed he probably someone she doesn’t know anyway.
After searching something in his iPhone for few minutes, the guy showed the screen to the barista and after reading the contents in the iPhone, the barista nodded and told the cashier to place his orders. After he paid everything, he took several drinks and sandwiches to a table of four, across to Shasha’s table. He went to the shelf next to the counter and took some tissues and straws.
The guy took out his iPhone, searching for something again but his time he called someone. He hung up after talking like five minutes and when he was about to sit, he paused for few seconds and stunned. He was looking directly to the girl who was sitting in the corner alone.
Slowly, he walked towards Shasha who was still concentrating on her drawing. When he was about to reach her table, he was still speechless. Only after few minutes he gathered some strength to blurt out something out of his mouth.
“Sha, is that you?” Shasha looked up and she too, was in shock when she saw him standing right in front of her.
Released date: June 24th, 2011
- “Dark Side of the Moon”
- “Sentinel Prime”
- “Lost Signal”
- “In Time You’ll See”
- “Impress Me”
- “We Were Gods Once”
- “There Is No Plan”
- “We All Work for the Decepticons”
- “The Fight Will Be Your Own”
- “Shockwave’s Revenge”
- “No Prisoners, Only Trophies”
- “The World Needs You Now”
- “It’s Our Fight”
- “I’m Just the Messenger”
- “I Promise”
- “Our Final Hope”
Only this time, Steve Jablonsky; the composer of the previous soundtracks, had collaborated with Hans Zimmer.
Released date: June 14th, 2011
Genre: Alternative Rock, Post-grunge, hard rock, nu metal
- “Iridescent” by Linkin Park
- “Monster” by Paramore
- “The Only Hope For Me Is You” by My Chemical Romance
- “Faith (When I Let You Down)” by Taking Back Sunday
- “The Bottom” by Staind
- “Get Thru This” by Art of Dying
- “All That You Are” by Goo Goo Dolls
- “Head Above Water” by Theory Of A Deadman
- “Set The World On Fire” by Black Veil Brides
- “Awake and Alive (The Quickening – Rock Radio Remix)” by Skillet
- “Just Got Paid” by Mastodon
“Many Of Horror” by Biffy Clyro (iTunes deluxe edition)
- “The Pessimist” by Stone Sour (iTunes deluxe edition)
- “Goodbye – Gate 21 (Rock Remix)” by Serj Tankian Feat. Tom Morello (iTunes deluxe edition)
- “Lifelong Dayshift” by Middle Class Rut (GameStop edition)
- “Graveyard Dancing” D.R.U.G.S. (GameStop edition)
[2nd Album – Oops!… I Did It Again]
Released date: May 15, 2000
1. Oops!… I Did It Again) – 3:31
2. Stronger – 3:21
3. Don’t Go Knockin’ on My Door- 3:13
4. (I Can’t Get No) Satisfaction – 4:25
5. Don’t Let Me Be the Last to Know
6. What U See (Is What U Get – 3:13
7. Lucky – 3:26
8. One Kiss from You – 3:25
9. Where Are You Now – 3:39
10. Can’t Make You Love Me – 3:17
11. When Your Eyes Say It- 4:29
12. Girl in the Mirror – 4:07
13. You Got It All 4:10
14. Heart )- 3:30
15. Dear Diary – 2:46 (Britney Talking To Friends [Interlude]) :29
• Australian Special Limited Edition Bonus Disc
1. Don’t Let Me Be the Last to Know — 3:50
2. Don’t Let Me Be the Last to Know [Hex Hector Radio Mix] — 4:01
3. Don’t Let Me Be the Last to Know [Hex Hector Club Mix] — 10:12
4. Stronger [Mac Quayle Mixshow Edit] 5:21
5. Stronger [Pablo La Rosa’s Transformation] — 7:21
6. Oops!… I Did It Again (Video)
7. Lucky (Video)
8. Stronger” (Video)
9. Don’t Let Me Be the Last to Know (Video)
[1st Album – Baby One More Time]
++ International Edition ++
Released date: January 12, 1999
1. …Baby One More Time
2. (You Drive Me)Crazy
4. Soda Pop
5. Born To Make You Happy
6. From The Bottom Of My Broken Heart
7. I Will Be There
8. I Will Still Love You Feat. Don Phillip
9. Deep In My Heart [Only International]
10. Thinkin’ About You
11. E-Mail My Heart
12. The Beat Goes On
1. …Baby One More Time 3:30
2. (You Drive Me) Crazy – 3:18
3. Sometimes – 4:04
4. Soda Pop – 3:21
5. Born to Make You Happy – 4:03
6. From The Bottom of My Broken Heart – 5:10
7. I Will Be There – 3:53
8. I Will Still Love You” With Don Philip – 4:02
9. Deep In My Heart [UK/Japanese/Australasian Editions] – 3:35
10. Thinkin’ About You – 3:33
11. E-Mail My Heart – 3:41
12. The Beat Goes On – 3:41
13. I’ll Never Stop Loving You [Japanese/Australasian Editions] – 3:43
14. Autumn Goodbye [Japanese/Australasian Editions] – 3:42
15. …Baby One More Time (Davidson Ospina Radio Mix) [Japanese/Australasian Editions] – 3:26
16. …Baby One More Time (Boy Wonder Mix) [Japanese/Australasian Editions] – 3:28
Yep! The very first of Britney Spears!
Released date: June 23, 2009
Label: Warner Bros. Records
- Prime (2:14)
- Einstein’s Wrong (3:35)
- NEST (2:08) (Contains instrumental excerpt from New Divide by Linkin Park
- The Shard (2:42)
- The Fallen (4:03)
- Infinite White (3:58)
- Heed Our Warning (4:26)
- The Fallen’s Arrival (3:47)
- Tomb Of The Primes (2:47)
- Forest Battle (2:04)
- Precious Cargo (1:38)
- Matrix Of Leadership (3:50)
- I Claim Your Sun (3:06)
- I Rise, You Fall (3:35) (Contains excerpts and themes from “No Sacrifice, No Victory
Released date: June 23, 2009
Genre: Alternative metal, alternative rock, post hardcore, post-grunge, Hard Rock, Pop Punk
Label: Warner Bros. Records
- Linkin Park – New Divide
- Green Day – 21 Guns
- Cavo – Let It Go
- Taking Back Sunday – Capital M-E
- The Fray – Never Say Never
- Nickelback – Burn It To The Ground
- The Used – Burning Down The House
- Theory Of A Deadman – Not Meant To Be
- The All-American Rejects – Real World
- Hoobastank – I Don’t Think I Love You
- Staind – This Is It
- Avenged Sevenfold – Almost Easy
- Cheap Trick – Transformers™ The Fallen Remix